Digital Heat Transfers (DHT)
What Is DHT
Digital Heat Transfers (DHT) are a revolutionary new transfer process that overcomes many of the historical issues related to putting designs on t shirts and garments. If you are tired of transfers that fade after 1 wash, colors that are faded and weak, transfers that scratch of then you need to take a look at DHT
Why Use DHT
- Incredible wash fastness, tested to over 50 washes with virtually no fade - No more customer complaints about colors washing out.
- Amazing color vibrancy - Your customers will be over the moon with the colors you provide them.
- Self Weeding - DHT only transfers the printed parts of your image - No more time consuming weeding.
- Easy To Apply - DHT is so easy to use transfers can be applied in 20 seconds - Faster production = more profit
Watch The Video
Buy Your Transfers Now
Use Code HTS20 For 20% Off Your First Order
**Must use a Heat Press or Cricut Press**
How To Apply
• Heat Press Setting 315 Fahrenheit
• Medium Pressure
• Place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams
• Place the transfer on the garment.
• Heat Press for 15 seconds
• Cold Peel
• After transfer is removed place a parchment paper over the design and press for 15 seconds.
• You have a finished product